Monday, November 7, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Ok, after a week of reading as much as I possibly could and talking with other homeschooling moms, my hubby and I have decided how I would home school my daughter. We are homeschooling though Anaheim Magnolia Christian Schools. We have friends who homeschool through this group so it will be nice to know others. After reading about the group and talking with the administrator we know that this is where the Lord wants us to school through. I am my daughter's teacher and we'll be schooling at home. The group keeps track of our records and offers many classes, meetings and activities (such as field trips). We will be going on our first field trip to Riley's Farm in Oak Glen this Friday. We are really excited and feel at peace with the decisions that we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment